• Highlighting strategies to be beyond luxury outlet – continuous sales, a complete range of leading brands with high purchasing power, an intensive omnichannel, and vibes of overseas luxury outlets.
- Explore the ‘Shoppertainment Experience’The first-ever Thailand-based shopping experience will be offered by. It will feature collaborations with global brands in the ‘Central Village Anniversary Merry Go-Round With Marimekko Mini Installation’. This spectacular white classic carousel will become a landmark in photography. You can also enjoy mini concerts by popular artists like Bright Norraphat or Zom Marie, as well as an inflatable playground.
- Great promotions! ‘Happy Shop Day’ brings together 300 world-famous brands, with discounts of up to 90% and on-top discounts of more than 30%* from today until 2 Oct 2022.
- Shuttle bus service from CentralwOrld, and shuttle van from Central Rama
Bangkok – Central Village, a joint venture between Central Pattana Plc. The 3rd anniversary of Central Village, a joint venture between Central Pattana Plc and Mitsubishi Estate Group, marks the establishment of a luxury outlet that is world-class. Central Village is promoting its strategy to be Thailand’s Most Complete Luxury Outlet and Lifestyle Destination. This destination caters to all lifestyles with over 300 top brands. Central Village launches the ‘3rd Anniversary Celebration Happy Shop Day’ campaign by joining hands with partners and leading brands exclusively at Central Village, offering discounts of up to 90%* and on-top discounts of more than 30%*. Popular-brand shoppers should not miss the 3rd Annual Celebration Happy Shop Day, which runs today through October 2, 2022. The campaign is expected boost customer traffic by more that 80% (compared to 2021).
Dr. Nattakit Tanpoonsinthana is the Executive Vice President of Marketing for Central Pattana. “Central Village is the first project to transform the Thai retail industry by adding the first world-class luxury outlet in the country, with a new retail platform that increases competitiveness and provides a world-class luxury outlet experience for branded products. Central Village has been highly successful, with great feedback from shoppers, including Thais, expats and foreign tourists. The key strategy in making a difference was to create its own omnichannel platform through live streaming and ‘Chat & Shop’, which has helped to create engagement with customers nationwide, penetrating the top spenders segment and also attracting quality traffic from both inside and outside of the catchment area, in addition to helping generate more sales for our partners.”
Central Pattana, with the strength of being the developer of 37 shopping centers in Thailand and overseas, has joined forces with Mitsubishi Estate Group, the global real estate giant with experience in developing Asia’s renowned outlets. This makes Central Village more than just a shopping venue for branded products – it will be a luxury outlet created by two top regional developers that is on par with any world-renowned outlets in terms of potential and standards,”
These are key strategies to ensure the long-term success of Central Village:
1) Good sales and steady growth
The average transaction volume has increased more than 44% compared to 2021. In addition, the monthly customer traffic has tripled since the relaxation of strict measures to welcome back tourist has been lifted. The top three visitors to the shopping centre are from India and Japan. Several brands have had impressive sales at the shopping center, including COACH and ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA. SALVATORE FERRAGAMO and ADIDAS SUPERSPORTS. POLO RAPLH LAREN, ONITSUKA TIGER, and MARIMEKKO. We also have a strong live streaming partnership with brands like MICHAEL KORS and COCCINELLE. This gives our partners a lot of support.
2) Shoppertainment Experience and creating vibe throughout the year – similar shopping of overseas luxury outlets. Don’t miss out the special events or activities in the ‘Anniversary Celebration Fun Fair’Our 3rd Anniversary. The Central Village Anniversary Merry-Go Round in Thailand was our first.designWhite carousel and mini-installation decorated with distinctive and vibrant fabrics from Marimekko. This lifestyle brand is from Finland and falls under the umbrella of ‘Timeless’. design”Thinking prints.” Print lovers are welcome. Enjoy a mini-concert by Zom Marie, Bright Norraphat and other performers, as well as fun activities such as the slide, giant ball pit, slide and giant ball pit. Also, enter a photo contest for a chance to win one of five E-Gokarts by MONOWHEEL go-karts and 2,000 baht worth of tickets. Don’t miss the famous food truck market or Halal food festival, which will be held from 23-25 September 2022. Expect a surprise at the festival to celebrate the end of the year. The festival features a huge Christmas tree, and decorative lighting throughout.
3) Join the top brands from all tiers and lifestyles to be the venue
The place to be for luxury brands and bridges in all categories is Central Village. The whole project houses 300 of the most prestigious brands, including Coach, Ermenegildo Zegna. Kate Spade. Salvatore Ferragamo. Coach. We have been trusted by top brands worldwide and Thai brands in every category, including luxury & premium. fashionSports accessories & & & fashion, cosmetics, and specialty products, etc.
4) Expand its customer base with high purchasing power – Intensive omnichannel and creating new lifestyle communities – cross catchment that covers the Bangkok CBD, with high purchasing power and increasing the intensive omnichannel to target high purchasing power customers from other branches nationwide for CRM Marketing. Recently, Central Village partnered with Central Chiangmai in order to attract top spenders through organizing shopping trips. These are excellent ways to further your CRM Marketing efforts, reaching lifestyle groups such as ‘Family’ ‘Sports Lifestyle’, which covers all types of sports – organizing a supercar meeting, and a wine-tasting event that targeted high spenders of other branches of Central shopping centers nationwide.
Visit Central Village’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration Campaign ‘Happy Shop Day’ today until 2 Oct 2022, where discounts of up to 90%* are being offered by leading partners and brands at Central Village such as Adidas: up to 70% discount, Coach: up to 70% discount, Michael Kors: up to 70% discount and additional 15% discounts when purchasing two or more participating items, Kate Spade: up to 80% discount, Polo Ralph Lauren: up to 70% discount, Outlet by Club21: up to 90% discount, Coccinelle: up to 80% discount and additional discount of 10% when purchasing two or more participating items, Marimekko: up to 60% discount, get a free Unikko Cushion Cover* when spending 12,000 baht and more at the store, Runway Eighty: up to 80% discount and additional 20% discount when purchasing four items or more, etc.
Happy Shop Day triple-value promotions include: 1. For every 5,000 baht spending and up, get a chance to win room and luxury dinner packages from the Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotel worth 20,000 baht (two prizes), a New Collection Space Diamond bedding set from Pasaya worth 11,130 baht (one prize), an Hermès NEOBAIN CASE from SF Brandname worth 10,950 baht (one prize) and more than 300 special prizes. 2.) Spend a minimum amount to receive a 1,500baht gift certificate. Spend 20,000 baht for a 300-baht coupon. Spend 50,000 and you’ll get a 1,500baht gift card. 3.) 3.) Credit Rebates up to 24% from participating cards and an exclusive offer: Receive 5,000 The1 point when you spend 5,000 Baht or more (per sale slip) through Central The1 credit cards and SCB credit card.
Convenient transport only 30 minutes from the city – just like visiting Suvarnabhumi Airport: The Shuttle Bus service has re-opened to welcome tourists from all over the world, with two routes: a shuttle bus from centralwOrld and a shuttle van from Central Rama 9 (Fare: 100 baht per trip).
The Central Village project is under the concept ‘Bangkok Luxury Outlet’ has a total investment of 5 billion baht, with a total area of 36,000 m2 and parking space to accommodate 2,000 vehicles, in addition to convenient transport – only 30 minutes from the Bangkok CBD. It is close to Suvarnabhumi Airport, and is ready to serve as the best outlet, with great value branded items offering discounts of up to 35-70% – or 90% during our special campaign. The Central Village is open every day from Mon- Fri 11.00 AM to 9:00 PM, Sat-Sun 10.00 AM to 10.00 pm, and on public holidays 10.00 AM until 10.00 PM. For further details: http://www.centralvillagebangkok.com, LINE: @centralvillage, Facebook: Central Village, Instagram: centralvillagebangkok
Central Village has a project worth five billion baht and a total area of 36,000 sqm. There are also more than 2,000 parking spaces. It is located near Suvarnabhumi Airport, and is approximately 30-45 minutes away from Bangkok CBD. The best outlet deals on branded products are found in Central Village. There are promotions up to 35-70 percent and up to 90 percent during special campaign. It is open from Monday through Friday at 11.00 am to 9:00 pm, and on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays at 10.00 pm. For more information, interested individuals should visit its website at http://www.centralvillagebangkok.com, contact the Line account @centralvillage, or visit the Facebook page Central Village or Instagram account centralvillagebangkok