Happy Sunday! It’s always fun to share what Budget Babe readers are loving most. Here are this week’s top sellers:
This blog uses affiliate links. When you shop through our links, we may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Weekly Top Five
1. These high-rise, straight fit jeans from Amazon stole the number one spot! If you buy one new pair of jeans this season, make it these!
2. I grabbed this sleeveless henley from Walmart in two colors! I love the madras plaid for summer, and the linen-blend fabric is light but not sheer. I’ll be living in these! Fits TTS.
3. The colors in this cozy stripe cardigan are everything! Reminds me of Madewell, at a fraction of the price. Fits TTS.
4. This darling woven wastebasket is back in stock at Target and selling out fast. It gives me Serena & Lily vibes! It’s the little things.
5. Trust me when I say you will LOVE this water hyacinth tank basket! It’s the perfect size and style and just $12.97 at Walmart! You can use it in so many ways.