Focus on brittle nails and related remedies. The causes? Various, as for the hair loss. They range from stress to dehydration – certainly the continuous use of hand sanitizing gels it doesn’t help – but it can also be due to incorrect nutrition. Without forgetting the time of year in which we find ourselves and the daily habits of each of us (manicure addict anyone?)
The fact is that on search engines there are many who type “brittle nails remedies” to find out, before moving on to some ad hoc treatment, what the more reliable natural solutions to improve the situation. Here are 10 easy and really achievable ideas for everyone to have stronger nails in a short time.
- use a good one daily moisturizing hand cream to be massaged carefully also on cuticles and nails
- opt for short nails because keeping them long puts the manicure at greater risk of stress and breakage
- limit the use of the nail file
- avoid enamel removers containing acetone
- drink much water
- bet on foods that help strengthen nails such as dried fruit
- don’t overdo it with i sanitizing gels
- reduce contact with water as much as possible. For example, always use i gloves for cleaning and washing dishes
- bet on ad hoc product
- if the situation does not improve, contact a expert.
And speaking of point 9 (focus on ad hoc products, ed) below you will find a gallery of 15 must have to strengthen brittle nails. From glazes with natural ingredients to supplements, passing through delicate solvents and nourishing creams.