Orlando, happy Saturday! Let’s get started. Here are some things you should know about the area.
First, today’s weather:
There were a couple of showers. High: 77 Low: 68.
These are the top stories from Orlando today
1. Orange County Library SystemsHas been announced Services expandedYou can also find out more about a Return to in-person programmingNext year, the library will offer virtual events. The library will continue offering virtual events in addition the in-person options. (Bungalower)
2. Orlando’s Fashion Squarehas submitted plans Rejuvenate the mall With new shops and an outdoor plaza. The plan also includes:Brand new hotel Over1,000 new apartments. Before the plan can be implemented, the city must approve it. (WESH)
3. Officials with CVS HealthThis week, plans were announcedFor the next three years, close to 300 retail outlets will be closed each yearFor a total of 900 total storesWhile adding More information about health servicesto its remaining locations. An investor’s notice states that closings are due to CVS. “too many overlapping locations.” At this point, there is no list of impacted stores. (WFTV)
4. Deputies Brevard County Say a Clearwater man nakedWas For being arrested A man beat and choked a woman he had just hit with his car.Thursday afternoonDaniel Patregnani, 33, is a retired engineerHe was arrested on Accused of attempted murderand is being held without bond. (Fox 35 Orlando)
5. Former NFL running back Zac Stacy He made his first court appearance Friday morning following hisAt the Orlando International Airport, you can be arrested. Stacy isAn attack on a woman in Oakland, Florida was alleged. (Click Orlando)
Today in Orlando
Orlando Patch Notebook
From our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
I appreciate you following along and being informed. I hope to see all of you soon! If you feel the newsletters are too much for you, consider inviting your neighbors and friends to join you. Send them this link to sign up.
— Carlos Hernandez
About me: My name is Carlos Hernandez, and I am a food writer who has over 10 years experience in the industry. Carlos Eats is my food blog.http://www.carloseats.com) and also contribute to several newspapers and magazines with food-related blogs and articles.
Do you have a news tip for the Orlando Daily? Reach out anytime to [email protected]